- How do I know what type of Windows I have installed?
You can know the type and version of Windows in more than one way, which are as follows:
Click the Start button, type computer in the search box, right-click Computer, and select Properties.
- If you're using a touch device, swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings. Proceed to step 3.
- If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.
- Select Computer and devices > Computer info.
- Under Windows, you'll see what version or version of Windows your device is running.
- Under My Computer > System type, you'll know if you're using the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows.
2- Update and Security
3- From the right or the left Activation
2. I bought a Windows 10 Pro license. In case I did a format (reinstalling Windows) can I activate it again?
Yes you can
3. I do not want to do a reinstall of Windows 10 Pro and I want to do an upgrade and my Windows is one of the versions of Windows 7?
Yes, you can do an upgrade by downloading the MediaCreationTools tool on the installation and download instructions page for downloading Windows 10 and when you run the tool
You are given two options ( Upgrade to Windows 10 or download Windows 10 ) here you have to choose the upgrade and follow the rest of the procedures.
Q4/ What are the steps to activate Windows and is a file or program used in the activation process?
- We do not have activation using activation files or crack or others.
- Our activation is using a serial number as an example ( XXXXX-AAAAA-SSSAS-DDDD5) and the steps are as follows:
- Click on the Windows "Start" tab.
- Choose Settings.
- Updates and Security
- From the right, Activate
- Change product key
- The key is entered
- Energizing .
Q1/ I purchased a license for one of the versions of Office. If I did a format (reinstalling Windows), can I download and install it again?
To re-download Office, follow these steps:
- Access the link https://account.microsoft.com/services/
- Log in with the account that you downloaded Office for
- then install
(Important: There are some parts in the device. If you change them, the device will be recognized as another device, such as the MotherBoard)
Q2/ What is the difference between your Office versions:
The answer to this question in the image below is for all versions, whether 2016/2019